We are keeping pretty busy here at The Genuine Hospitality Group working to bring more fresh, simple, pure food and drink to a restaurant near you. We are looking for dependable, passionate and professional staff members with great attitudes and personalities to join our growing team! If you are committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, maybe there is a position that applies to you below!
- GM | A minimum of 5 years recent, practical experience in restaurant management including a sound knowledge of all aspects of beverage and wine service, including pairing and storage. Superior organization and communication skills for dealing with diverse duties. A calm, level headed and professional demeanor with customer service expertise required to enhance guest / staff relations. A Bachelor of Science degree in hotel / restaurant management is preferred. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to Director of Operations Charles Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [NEW] Pastry Plater | Full time P.M., passionate team player with strong work ethic who can stay focused and level headed under the pressure and excitement that comes working for TGHG Executive Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith at Michael Schwartz’s electric flagship restaurant. Expect to jump right in during a busy time and learn a lot, very quickly. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
- Kitchen Manager | Full time, minimum two years experience in fast-paced restaurant. Please apply in person only Monday through Friday from 10:00am – 10:30am OR 3:00pm – 3:30pm. Applicants must bring a resume.
- [NEW] Pastry Assistant | Full time, focused, passionate, creative and self-motivated team player that values precision and excellence in their work with a strong attention to detail to bring TGHG Executive Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith’s specific vision to life in desserts at Michael Schwartz’s elegant American dining room. Minimum 3-5 years experience in fine dining. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Server Assistant | Full time, part time, hard working team player with full service restaurant experience. Please apply in person only, Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am – 10:30am OR 3:00pm – 3:30pm. Applicants must bring a resume.