Summer is about to end, and we could not be more energized for the busy season ahead, full of exciting programming and restaurant openings. The vacation may be over but the Genuine adventure is just getting warmed up!
We are looking for a college, graduate student or recent graduate passionate about restaurants and marketing. The position will lead projects and have a big impact on our business. Specific work could include assisting the marketing staff on the launch of new restaurants across various Genuine brands; developing social media strategy and content and social metric tracking; working on local store marketing efforts for existing restaurants and formulating elements of a corporate social responsibility strategy. Email Joel White with your resume and a cover letter to apply!
· start date: week of September 5th
· ability to work 20 hours a week for 12-16 weeks
· available to work on-site at The Genuine Hospitality Group offices in the Design District
· great communication skills, including writing
· self-motivated worker
· ability to develop content for blog and social media including photography and verbiage
· loves food and is a great team player
· meticulous with details and works well under pressure
· social media savvy
· Abode/Indesign knowledge a plus
· weekly paycheck and/or college credit
· parking expenses covered
· Lunch when at work and restaurant gift cards