|The Genuine Hospitality Group serves the Miami and Shaker Heights communities in our restaurants Michael’s Genuine Food and Drink, Amara at Paraiso, Tigertail + Mary, Ella, Harry’s Pizzeria and Genuine Pizza.
The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our highest priority.
We’ve consistently and most recently received an A Grade from the health department in regards to our compliance to health standards. At this time, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Health Department.
- During each shift, we have assigned a dedicated employee to be FOCUSED SOLELY on keeping the restaurant above standards and leading efforts to keep our restaurants clean.
- Gloves are to be worn by all back of the house employees prepping any food and are changed every 15 minutes.
- Hand sanitizers are located both in the front and back of house locations. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Public touch points such as door handles and knobs are cleaned every hour.
- Restaurant counters and dining tables are wiped thoroughly after every guest.
- We have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the employee’s shift.
- All Genuine Hospitality Group employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- We have instructed employees to not touch guests with their hands or to touch other employees. We are an “elbows only” establishment
- We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest-facing and back-of-house areas.
We wish you and your family safety as we all get through this together. Thank you.