On the heels of announcing Amara at Paraiso, Michael is seeking a genuine leader to build a team, open and run his first waterfront restaurant. This extremely important full-time General Manager position will report to Chef Schwartz and the Director of Operations with delegated authority and will receive an annual compensation of $90,000 to $120,000 with benefits offered. We are currently accepting applications through Ziprecruiter here, including full job and benefits description. We are laser focused on growing The Genuine Hospitality Group with great people that make our restaurants what they are and, most importantly, why they are.
The Genuine Hospitality Group Spring Job Fair will be held Wednesday, March 16 from 10am-4pm at 3936 North Miami Avenue in Miami’s Design District! We are laser focused on growing the company with great people, and regular job fairs are a perfect way for representatives from each restaurant to meet with potential candidates. It’s all about finding the right fit!
We are looking for dependable, reliable, passionate and professional staff members with great attitudes and personalities to join the team! If you are committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, apply in person with your resume.
The fair will recruit for all front and back of house positions including restaurant manager, host/hostess, barista, pizza cook, line cook, sous chef, chef de cuisine, server, bartender and busser. The Genuine Hospitality Group restaurants include Michael’s Genuine® Food & Drink, Cypress Tavern (American Grill & Cocktail Bar), ella (light and airy café), and Harry’s Pizzeria® (neighborhood American pizzeria).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are keeping pretty busy here at The Genuine Hospitality Group working to bring more fresh, simple, pure food and drink to a restaurant near you. We are looking for dependable, passionate and professional staff members with great attitudes and personalities to join our growing team! If you are committed to delivering an exceptional dining experience and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, maybe there is a position that applies to you below!
- GM | A minimum of 5 years recent, practical experience in restaurant management including a sound knowledge of all aspects of beverage and wine service, including pairing and storage. Superior organization and communication skills for dealing with diverse duties. A calm, level headed and professional demeanor with customer service expertise required to enhance guest / staff relations. A Bachelor of Science degree in hotel / restaurant management is preferred. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to Director of Operations Charles Bell at email@example.com.
- [NEW] Pastry Plater | Full time P.M., passionate team player with strong work ethic who can stay focused and level headed under the pressure and excitement that comes working for TGHG Executive Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith at Michael Schwartz’s electric flagship restaurant. Expect to jump right in during a busy time and learn a lot, very quickly. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kitchen Manager | Full time, minimum two years experience in fast-paced restaurant. Please apply in person only Monday through Friday from 10:00am – 10:30am OR 3:00pm – 3:30pm. Applicants must bring a resume.
- [NEW] Pastry Assistant | Full time, focused, passionate, creative and self-motivated team player that values precision and excellence in their work with a strong attention to detail to bring TGHG Executive Pastry Chef Hedy Goldsmith’s specific vision to life in desserts at Michael Schwartz’s elegant American dining room. Minimum 3-5 years experience in fine dining. Please apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
- Server Assistant | Full time, part time, hard working team player with full service restaurant experience. Please apply in person only, Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am – 10:30am OR 3:00pm – 3:30pm. Applicants must bring a resume.